Community website by MBC/Ernest Abrams. Call 808-739-9797 for advertising/sponsorship.
First Friday Hawaii
<!PRESSTYPE> News Events
- Powered by MBC NewsMaker
- <!SOCIAL_START> Tweet
- 12/3/2013 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe - Thursday 12/5/2013
HawaiiSlam's First Thursdays celebrates the holiday season with a special "No Rules" slam on December 5, 2013
- 12/3/2013 - Hawaii Forgiveness Project - Carmen Hetaraka, Maori, speaking on the need for Puuhonua - 12/5/2013
A not-for-profit community organization, celebrating forgiveness in daily life. Choosing forgiveness in all aspects of our lives Free, open to the public.
- 12/3/2013 - Warren Stenberg’s Open Art Studio Event
TWO DAYS ONLY-- SAT/SUN DEC.14 & 15 , 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m -
- 12/3/2013 - UH Outreach College Presents - Intergalactic Nemesis Art Contest
Students, from second grade through college! Here`s your chance to win tickets to Intergalactic Nemesis Book 2: Robot Planet Rising. It`s a live-action graphic novel being performed at the University of Hawai‘i at M noa Kennedy Theatre on Sunday, January 19, 2014
- 12/3/2013 - Tom Moffatt Coming Events - LOS LONELY BOYS
We are pleased to announce the rescheduled dates for Grammy Award winners LOS LONELY BOYS, who postponed their previously scheduled March concerts due to lead singer Henry Garza's injury.
- 12/3/2013 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - Miniature Show Winners
The Association of Hawaii Artists (AHA) is a vibrant non-profit organization currently celebrating its Eightieth ( 80th) Anniversary.
- 12/3/2013 - Hawai'i Watercolor Society's "Signature Member Exhibit" annual exhibit and sale from November 20th through January 3, 2014
The HWS Signature Member Exhibit, showcasing the works of our most experienced and recognized members, is November 20th through January 3, 2014. See the works of Roger Whitlock, Mapuana Schneider, George Woollard, Anne Irons, and more, at the home of Claude and Susan Phillips 148 Ku’upua St. Kailua, Hi. Open to the public Tuesday through Sunday 2:00 to 5:30 PM or by appointment.
- 12/3/2013 - Hawaii Forgiveness Project - Next Meeting 12/13/2013 - Gratitude from a Good Listener
Free Monthly Meeting Friday, December 13 at 4:00 pm. - downtown Honlolulu
- 12/3/2013 - Hawaii Theatre - An Evening Of Mythology & Storytelling
Experience a unique blend of cultures in this multifaceted event celebrating ancient Japanese creation myths along with Hawaiian myths told by the best story tellers and featuring dance, music, puppetry and drama.
- 12/3/2013 - Downbeat Diner and Lounge -Presents: TRUE TONE TUESDAY
True Tone Tuesdays is a singer songwriter showcase featuring Hawaii's top acoustic music makers. Hosted by James McCarthy of Doolin Rakes, artists are curated for short sets allowing an intimate opportunity for listeners to hear some of their favorite musicians and singers reveal new material and established favorites.
- 12/4/2013 - Totally 80's Wednesdays @ Downbeat Diner - Downtown Chinatown - Honolulu Hawaii (21+)
Totally 80s Wednesdays at Downbeat Diner. 80s all night from 9-2a. Madonna, Prince, Journey, Billy Idol, Michael Jackson, 80s Freestyle, hip hop fuck and rock - Drink specials all night. Downtown Honolulu Chinatown - Always Free - No Cover 21+
- 12/5/2013 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - Call To Artists - Christmas Art Show
This is a call to the special artists who have been part of the great shows we have had this year at the Honolulu Country Club Gallery. Our Christmas Art Show will be this December 8, 2013 through January 12, 2014.
- 12/5/2013 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts DECEMBER 2013 Newsletter
There is an article on the opening of He Makana - The Gertrude Mary Joan Damon Haig Collection Of Hawaiian Art, Paintings and Prints; features on the "First Friday" event with Ruth Freedman on Friday, December 6th; the "Second Saturday" event "Mele Kalikimaka" on Saturday, December 14th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture films from the "Artists of Hawai'i" on Tuesday, December 31st.
- 12/5/2013 - Holiday Magic Dinner Show At Brasserie Du Vin - December 21 And 28
Magician Kaulana Present An Intimate Evening Of Magic & Illusion - Dinner Shows On December 21 And 28 At 6:00 P.m.
- 12/6/2013 - MEZZ 127 - Lounge and Bar December Entertainment Schedule
A friendly bar, offering tasy tapas menus, comfortable areas for socializing and a sports room with pool table and dart boards. The main lounge has excellent acoustics for our live music venue nights. Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm, late night from 10pm-close. Daily drink specials all week long
- 12/6/2013 - Downbeat Diner and Lounge - Tavana - Every Third Thursday's at Downbeat Lounge
Tavana McMoore, known around town simply as Tavana takes the stage at Downbeat Lounge each third Thursday. His music can be described as a unique blend of heavy American blues with sprinklings rock and roll, and even Hawaiian slack key.
- 12/7/2013 - Downbeat Diner and Lounge - THE CLAMPDOWN - December 20th, 2013
A Live local music showcase focusing on the evolution of Punk, Reggae, Hardcore, Ska, Indie rock, and Experimental music in the Honolulu area. The Clampdown also features local DJ's and occasionally touring acts from the mainland and beyond.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook
Please send questions about this website to
Copyright© 2006-2018 FirstFridayHawaii.com. All rights reserved.
Site Designed and Managed by MacBusiness Consulting
Site Designed and Managed by MacBusiness Consulting