- 3/1/2011 - Kharolina Costume Shop - Mardi-Gras Block-Party
Get your costume now from KHAROLINA COSTUME SHOP so you can better enjoy the festivities !
- 3/1/2011 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe March 3rd, 2011
An evening of performance poetry, music, and live art hosted by Kealoha. Featuring C.R. Avery (World Class Musician).
- 3/1/2011 - Tom Moffatt Coming Events - March
View hot coming events from Tom Moffatt Productions - Kathy Griffin, Sylvia Browne, B.B. King
- 3/3/2011 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts MARCH 2011 Newsletter
There are features on the availability of Folk and Traditional Arts Grants, The 2011 Poetry Out Loud Hawaii State Finals, The "Live from the Lawn" event entitled "Mardi Gras" on First Friday, March 4th; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "The Hawaii Handweaver's Hui & The Kimono Project" on Saturday, March 12th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture presented by Wayne Levin on Tuesday, March 29th as well as Public Art at the State Capitol.
- 3/3/2011 - Mardi Gras Carnaval - 2011 Street Festival - Nuuanu Avenue - Fat Tuesday, March 8th 6-10pm - FREE
View MapFour Outdoor Stages with World-Class Entertainment! An International Celebration of Indulgence
- 3/3/2011 - Street Festival For Cinco De Mayo - May 5th 2011
On Thursday, May 5, 2011 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, the Arts District Merchants Association with Hispanic Center of Hawaii will present the annual Cinco de Mayo Street Festival, produced by Tim Bostock Productions.
- 3/3/2011 - Bar 35 March 2011 Events
Here's what's happening at Bar 35. It's a big month Downtown -- First Friday, Mardi Gras and St Patrick's Day!
- 3/3/2011 - Brasserie Du Vin March 2011 Events
The month is filled with specials, music, and and more.
- 3/3/2011 - Honolulu Hui Hana No’eau
The Spring 2011 Show = March 7 thru April 1
- 3/3/2011 - University Of Hawai'i Art Gallery - Exhibition - All About Ink: Brushwork, Eastern Aesthetics and Culture
Features over 40 landscapes, portraits, and calligraphy in various styles of Chinese brushwork created by students from the Dept. of Art and Art History, University of Hawaii at Monoa. Chinese brush painting is taught by Yida Wang, associate professor.
- 3/3/2011 - Black Square To Perform Downtown at The Venue - March 12th, 2011
- 3/3/2011 - Surf Board Swap at Chinatown Boardroom Announced
Beginning February 26th Chinatown Boardroom will be hosting a Surfboard Swap on the last Saturday of every month from 9 am to Noon.
- 3/3/2011 - Association Of Hawaii Artists Announces Its 42nd Annual Aloha Show - Call to Artists
This is a great annual event!
- 3/3/2011 - Fff's One Year Anniversary Party@ The Mercury Bar
DJ Ross Jackson and reggae extraordinaires the Virtue will be supporting the punk/ska sounds of Poke da Squid from Seattle!
- 3/3/2011 - The Contemporary Museum at First Hawaiian Center - New Exhibit
View lunch time (noon) gallery talks by the exhibiting artists. - Crossings: Photographs by Andrew Binkley and Inka Resch; Suzanne Wolfe: Cup(S); In the News: Bernice Akamine, Vince Hazen, Mac James and Pearlyn Salvador
- 3/3/2011 - Oahu Arts Center - Trash2Fashion Show at the Wahiawa Pineapple Festival 5/14/2011
Artists/Students are required to create wearable costumes from found objects, re-used/recycled clothing, plant-based waste, etc.
- 3/3/2011 - Loft is having a mardi gras party
Loft is having a mardi gras party. 18+ ladies free untill 10pm, $7 grey goose till midnight $7 24oz. Coors light all night $4 well drinks. House and hip hop music all night.
- 3/20/2011 - Patrick Ching - March 2011 Newsletter
View Patrick Ching, Hawaii's nature artist, March 2011 Hawaii art newsletter. Kauai feature, new art tip, new gallery and much more.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook