- 8/1/2010 - TAG - Auditions - Casting Call for Ghosts - 8/14/2010
A drama by Henrik Ibsen
- 8/1/2010 - TAG - The Actors' Group 2010-2011 Season
Season Tickets are now available. Some of Hawai'i's finest actors performing work that is seldom seen anywhere else
- 8/1/2010 - Hawaii Theatre August Calendar
Fantastic events scheduled for the month of August
- 8/1/2010 - FirstFridayHawaii.com August 2010 Eblast
- 8/3/2010 - Blaine Ashley-Named Online Editor for HauteLiving.com-HAWAII!
Haute Living is a leading network of luxury lifestyle publications, with bimonthly regional editions in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and San Francisco.
- 8/3/2010 - Tag - The Actors’ Group To Move To Dole Cannery Square
The move will take place over the summer and be complete in time for TAG’s fall season
- 8/3/2010 - The Mango Show at Honolulu Hale Courtyard - August 9-26
Artists’ reception on August 19, 5 - 7 p.m.
- 8/3/2010 - Tea at 1024 August 2010 Newsletter
Find out what is going on at Tea at 1024.
- 8/3/2010 - Patrick Ching August 2010 Newsletter
One of Hawaii's well known nature artist
- 8/3/2010 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists Contemporary Show
September 6th, 2010 - October 2, 2010
- 8/3/2010 - Invitation - The Commemoration of Nagasaki 64 - August 9th at 10:45am
To share a moment of Silence and The Bell Ringing Ceremony
- 8/3/2010 - Digital Art Society Hawaii (DASH) Coming Art Exhibit - dot dot DASH 2010 - August 15 - September 9, 2010
Included in the show will be abstract work, conceptual art, graphic design, images from the natural world, animated painting in video presentation, iterative images expressing a whole, and a story board explaining the process of creating a digital image.
- 8/3/2010 - The Hawaii Watercolor Society "Signature Member Exhibition 2010" at Louis Pohl Gallery
- 8/3/2010 - AHA Event - Opening Reception of the "Figure & Portrait Show" August 11, 2010
Works of art by at least 40 artists (many AHA members) will be featured at the "Figure and Portrait Show".
- 8/3/2010 - bambuTwo -Cheeky -- August 12, 2010 - 6-8pm
A new twice monthly pau hana event targeting women. On the first and last Thursday of the month
- 8/3/2010 - New Indigo Ultra Lounge
Downtown / Chinatown new hot spot
- 8/4/2010 - University Of Hawai'i Art Gallery - ART EXHIBITION - Musings of Mystery and Alphabets of Agony: The Work of Edward Gorey
This exhibition showcases the John A. Carollo - Edward Gorey Collection from the University of Hawaii at Manoa Library's Special Research Collections and features a selection of more than 700 of the over 1000 Edward Gorey books (many signed and first editions), fine art books, original prints, posters, note cards, handmade toys and other curious objects collected by John Carollo, Honolulu composer and dedicated Goreyphile for over 35 years.
- 8/4/2010 - Bar 35 August 2010 Events
Exclusive, stylish and sexy, BAR 35 is host to the most discriminating drinker. Over 100 beers from around the world.
- 8/4/2010 - Brasserie Du Vin August 2010 Events
A taste of France in Downtown Honolulu.
- 8/5/2010 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts AUGUST 2010 Newsletter
There are features on the Biennium Grants Workshops; the Ko'ohana No'eau Online Application; the "Live from the Lawn" event entitled "Sizzlin' Summer Blues" on Friday, August 6th; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Playing with Potters" on Saturday, August 14th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture entitled "Contemporary Hawai i Woodworkers" on Tuesday, August 31st.
- 8/5/2010 - First Thursdays Slam Poetry Competition August 5th 2010
An evening of performance poetry, music, and live art hosted by Kealoha. Featuring the Bay Area All Stars (6 Top Poets from the Bay Area) and the No Rules summer.
- 8/5/2010 - The Hawaii Watercolor Society - Call to Artists!
Seeking 2-D, water based, media works for its annual Open Exhibition October 2-29, 2010
- 8/16/2010 - Chinatown Gallery Turns Dreamers Into Artist In One Day. September Is "Be An Artist" Month
The entire month of September is "Be an Artist" Month as many Art and cultural teachers will be holding classes at Mamo Gallery.
- 8/16/2010 - Patrick Ching's ARTS HALAU is coming to Mamo Gallery on Bethel Street.
This is a call to Teachers of Art and Other Talents to be part of a Non Stop Month of Teaching in central Oahu.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook