City adopting customer service changes
HONOLULU -- The city's Department of Customer Services is making a series of adjustments to its operations in direct response to the coronavirus situation.
All driver licensing and state ID services are by appointment only. No walk-in service is offered. The following centers are open as of Monday, March 23:
- Kapalama Hale Driver Licensing Center
- Kapolei Hale Driver Licensing Center
- Koolau Driver Licensing Center
- Wahiawa Driver Licensing Center
- Downtown Satellite City Hall
- Windward City Satellite City Hall
- Hawaii Kai Satellite City Hall
Pearl City Commercial Driver Licensing Office remains open for Commercial licensing transactions (no road testing).
Due to staff shortage, Pearl City driver licensing appointments have been transferred to Kapalama Hale.
Due to staff shortage, all Waianae appointments have been transferred to Kapolei Hale.
Due to mall closure, all Pearlridge appointments have been transferred to Kapalama Hale.
All road tests, including commercial driver licenses, are suspended until further notice.
Starting Tuesday, the following city offices will be closed until further notice:
- Ala Moana Satellite City Hall (Due to mall closure)
- Pearlridge Satellite City Hall (Due to mall closure)
- Kapalama Satellite City Hall
- Kapolei Satellite City Hall
- Wahiawa Satellite City Hall
- Waianae Satellite City Hall
- Waianae Driver License Office
- JBPHH Vehicle Registration Office (Mail-in Services Only)
- Pearl City CDL office (open to CDL services, closed to driver licensing)
Until further notice, services are moving to online, mail in, kiosk, or drop-off options. Further information on these services can be found at honolulu.gov/csd.
In addition, the Kapahulu Vehicle Reconstruction Inspection Station will be closed until further notice.
For the latest updates on the department's changes to its operations, visit honolulu.gov/csd.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- About First Friday
Learn about First Friday Honolulu Gallery Walk in downtown Honolulu / Chinatown area.
- Current Events and Exhibits Calendar
Check out upcoming exhibits, shows and events for the next First Friday.
- First Friday News
Keep up with the latest news from the First Friday community - special events, calendars, Downtown/Chinatown news, art news and much more!
- First Friday Featured Pages
Artist, galleries, maps, parking, shopping, restaurants and much more. More...
- Featured Sponsors Offers
Great offers from our sponsors who support the First Friday Hawaii.com Community More...