- 5/1/2014 - University Of Hawai'i - CURRENT/COMING ART EXHIBITION
See what's current and coming at Commons Gallery
- 5/1/2014 - Hawaiian Gold Jewelry Launches Mother's Day Sale 35% Off Entire Website
Celebrate your Mom and the other Mothers in your life with the gift of gold.
- 5/1/2014 - Walkabout Wednesdays - Downtown-Chinatown Honolulu
A new collaborative among entertainment venues on Hotel Street to make Downtown-Chinatown THE place to be Wednesday nights. We're calling it Walkabout Wednesdays. Look for live music, multi-media, dancing, and great deals every Wednesday. Now, in addition to restaurants and bars, several of the areas shops and boutiques are part of Walkabout Wednesday! Click here to get the updated listing of who is doing what to find deals, extended hours, trunk shows and more.
- 5/1/2014 - Hawaii Theatre - Wrestling Ernest Hemingway
TV personalities Joe Moore and Pat Sajak play a reserved ex-barber and a salty former sea captain living solitary lives until they meet one afternoon and become the unlikeliest of friends.
- 5/1/2014 - Street Festival For Cinco De Mayo - May 3rd, 2014
On Saturday, May 3, 2014 from 5:00pm to 10:00pm OOSPOT & Alma Latina will once again present the annual "Cinco de Mayo Hispanic Celebration" Festival.
- 5/1/2014 - Bus Detours for May 2nd, 2014 First Friday
City buses will be DETOURED...get the details
- 5/1/2014 - Hawaii Art - Kai Ocean Art Show by Patrick Ching - Princeville, Kauai - Spring 2014
14 new Hawaiian art images by Patrick Ching including artwork features at KAI Waikiki show.
- 5/1/2014 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - Honolulu Country Club Gallery Call to Artists
As we progress this year to the 4th exhibit of our ongoing series of shows at the Honolulu Country Club, we invite you to review the prospectus and consider entering your artwork.
- 5/1/2014 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - Interested in a free-standing sculpture workshop?
Clyde Oishi is announcing that he is teaching a workshop on sculpture at the Honolulu Museum of Art.
- 5/1/2014 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - Call to Artists for 2014 HGA Online Gallery Show
Open to all interested Artist. HGA (Hawaii gifted assoc.) call to artist for 2014 HGA Online Gallery Show.
- 5/1/2014 - Hawaii Theatre Center To Sponsor 29th Annual Combined Military Band Appreciation Concert May 17, 2014
The Hawaii Theatre Center and the Honolulu Council of the Navy League celebrate Military Appreciation Month in May by presenting HonoluluÕs largest military appreciation event, the 29th Annual Combined Military Concert at the historic Hawaii Theatre on May 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM.
- 5/1/2014 - The Forgiveness Handbook
A one day process of Forgiveness. Join us and experience a day of emotional education, self-love and forgiveness
- 5/1/2014 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe - Thursday 6/5/2014
After an extremely successful 11th Anniversay/Finals show, HawaiiSlamÕs First Thursdays is proud to present itÕs twelfth year of poetry slams.
- 5/1/2014 - Soul De Cuba Cafe - First Friday Featured Artist
Soul de Cuba Cafe offers a unique dining experience combining exquisite traditional Cuban dishes and specialty drinks in a fun, entertaining, service oriented atmosphere.
- Happy Hour 4p-7p (1/2 off pupus & signature cocktails)
- Special All Day: $6 Pau Hana El Presidente
- Special 1st Friday Menu
- 5/1/2014 - Ready? Set? GO! Yarn Bombing by the fuzz brings delightful spectacle to Chinatown
We like making things warm and fuzzy! As a loosely knit group of yarncrafters and artists, we bring a variety of perspectives and techniques to yarn graffiti.
- 5/1/2014 - Mother's Day At Brasserie Du Vin
Take Mom On A Virtual Trip To France This Mother's Day! Brasserie Du Vin Open Sunday, May 11, 2014
- 5/1/2014 - Debauchery Events Presents LIQUID at eleven44 - Saturday, May 24
Liquid: A High-Energy, Interactive Disco-Themed Event at eleven44 Presented by Debauchery Events
- 5/1/2014 - May 2014 DJ Line Up at eleven44
eleven44, HonoluluÕs newest nightclub and lounge, is pleased to present some of HonoluluÕs favorite DJs, Thursday through Saturday. HereÕs May 2014 schedule*
- 5/1/2014 - Cheeky! A Champagne Affair at eleven44
Cheeky! is ladies night. Every Thursday. starting May 1, eleven44 offers complimentary tapas, drink specials and pop up shops (clothing, jewelry, beauty and massage), with something different each week.
- 5/1/2014 - Downbeat Diner and Lounge Present... COMING MAY 2014 EVENTS
View flyers of coming June events at Downbeat Diner and Lounge
- 5/1/2014 - Art at the Capitol 2014 Video Introductions
"Art at the Capitol" Videos. Learn about Art displayed in the offices our state lawmakers and in the executive offices.
- 5/2/2014 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts MAY 2014 Newsletter
There is an article on the HSFCA's new director; features on the "First Friday" event with The Black Reds on Friday, May 2nd; the "Second Saturday" event "Hats Off to the Arts II" on Saturday, May 10th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture "Osensu/Mai Ogi/Suehiro: The Japanese Dance Fan" with Onoe Kikunobukazu (a.k.a Howard K. Asao) on Tuesday, May 27th.
- 5/2/2014 - "ALOHA MY NAME IS..." Maoli Arts Month Show April 29th, 2014 - May 31st 2014
PA'I Foundation in collaboration with The ARTS at Mark's Garage is pleased to present, as part of Maoli Arts Month (MAMo), "ALOHA MY NAME ISâ€¦" an exhibition of contemporary urban Hawaiian Art.
- 5/2/2014 - MEZZ 127 - Lounge and Bar Entertainment Schedule
A friendly bar, offering tasy tapas menus, comfortable areas for socializing and a sports room with pool table and dart boards. The main lounge has excellent acoustics for our live music venue nights. Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm, late night from 10pm-close. Daily drink specials all week long
- 5/2/2014 - Chinatown Cinco De Mayo Pub Crawl - May 5th, 2014
- 5/3/2014 - Mayor's Office of Culture & the Arts Honolulu (MOCA) - MAY 2014 Newsletter
The mission of MOCA is to promote the value of arts and culture throughout communities in the City and County of Honolulu. MOCA's objectives are to attain per-eminence in culture and the arts; to perpetuate the artistic and cultural heritages of its entire people; to promote a community environment, which provides equal and abundant opportunity for exposure to culture and the arts in all its forms; and to encourage and provide equal opportunity for the development of culture and the artistic talents of the people of Honolulu.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook