- 2/4/2014 - Loading Zone - Weekly Class Schedule -Special Events - February 2014
View some of the cool things going on at the Loading Zone.
- 2/4/2014 - Hawaii Forgiveness Project - The Tao of Aloha: A Unique Symposium - February 12, 13 and 14
A great friend of the Hawaii Forgiveness Project is the renowned Chungliang Al Huang, known worldwide as a master of T'ai Chi, the ancient art of change and movement from China.
- 2/4/2014 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe - Thursday 2/6/2014
The 11th official HawaiiSlam season rolls on with its monthly qualifiers at First Thursdays (February 6th, 2014). The top two poets will qualify for the HawaiiSlam Finals in April 2014 that will determine the team to represent Hawai`i at the 2014 National Poetry Slam in the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- 2/4/2014 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - Call To Artists - 44th Annual Aloha Show
The Aloha Show is coming upon us and we hope that you are all preparing for this annual show. We are happy to announce that Harry Tsuchidana will be our juror.
- 2/4/2014 - Hawai'i Watercolor Society's - 5 Day Watercolor Workshop
Join award winning artist and teacher Jan Ledbetter, and experienced painters be inspired to go bold, enjoy color, shapes and texture, and use figures as a design.
- 2/4/2014 - Art My Heart for Ho`ala School 2014 - Valentine’s Night on the Town with Fine Art and Romance – For Two! FUNDRAISER
Looking for something different this Valentines Day? Join us for an evening to remember at The Arts at Mark’s Garage.
- 2/4/2014 - Burly Q Bingo: Friday, February 28, 2014 at The ARTS at Marks
This ain't your grandma's bingo! When our clothes hit the floor, YOU win!
- 2/4/2014 - University Of Hawai'i - Announcement: 2014 MFA Thesis Exhibitions
For the first time in more than three decades, MFA candidates from the Department of Art and Art History, University of Hawai i at M oa, concurrently present their thesis works at the University of Hawai i Art Gallery. Each artist s work is installed in a separate section of the gallery.
- 2/4/2014 - Brasserie Du Vin Offers A Special Valentine's Menu February 13, 14 & 15
999#2 - There are some who believe Brasserie Du Vin is one of Honolulu’s most romantic restaurants. And judging by the number of first-dates, proposals, weddings, and anniversaries celebrated at Brasserie Du Vin, there could be more than a grain of truth to that!
- 2/4/2014 - Announcing eleven44 Grand Opening Deals
Take a look at some great happy hour deals, including free appetizers offered by eleven44. These are grand opening specials, and won't last forever!
- 2/4/2014 - Downbeat Diner and Lounge - FEBRUARY 2014 FLYERS/EVENTS
View flyers of coming events at Downbeat Diner and Lounge
- 2/4/2014 - Totally 80's Wednesdays @ Downbeat Diner - Downtown Chinatown - Honolulu Hawaii (21+)
Totally 80s Wednesdays at Downbeat Diner. 80s all night from 9-2a. Madonna, Prince, Journey, Billy Idol, Michael Jackson, 80s Freestyle, hip hop fuck and rock - Drink specials all night. Downtown Honolulu Chinatown - Always Free - No Cover 21+
- 2/4/2014 - Silky Love - OAHU - HONOLULU - at The Fix and Underground 2/15/2014
Last year Silky Love sold out. Get the details for our 2014 Silky Love.
LISTEN TO AUDIO CLIP -
- 2/5/2014 - Bar 35 February 2014 Events and News
A full month of fun at Bar 35 -- a mainstay in the trendy Downtown-Chinatown club scene!
- 2/5/2014 - Valet Parking Once Again Available Downtown
Convenient, Affordable Evening Valet Parking Now Available Downtown at Marks Garage
- 2/5/2014 - BRUNO MARS returns home for 3 amazing show this April!
GRAMMY®-winning singer/songwriter/producer/musician Bruno Mars has announced the eagerly anticipated additional leg of his blockbuster “Moonshine Jungle World Tour” and Honolulu kicks it off with two concerts at Blaisdell Arena on April 18 & 19! Tickets for both shows go on sale this coming Monday, February 3rd, at 9:00am.”
- 2/5/2014 - Honolulu African American Film Festival At Honolulu Museum Of Art Doris Duke Theatre
The 3rd Annual Honolulu African American Film Festival celebrates African-American History month with a slate of powerful new features, documentaries, and short films that reflect upon African-American heritage and contemporary culture. Festival Feb 1-13, 2014 and Opening-night reception: Feb 1, 6-7:30pm.
- 2/6/2014 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts FEBRUARY 2014 Newsletter
There is an article entitled "Ka Hana Kapa" with information on a series of events at the Maui Arts & Cultrual Center; features on the "First Friday" event with Shoji Ledward on Friday, January 3rd; the "Second Saturday" event "Creative Re-use with The Green House" on Saturday, January 11th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture featuring the "Beijing Opera in Honolulu" on Tuesday, January 28th.
- 2/15/2014 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching Latest Newsletter - WINTER 2014
In this newsletter, yoau'll read our art tip: "Let Your Art Shine." We also have our KAI Ocean Art Show schedule for the coming months, as well as an announcement about the Honu and Hina book project that is big part of my purpose on Earth!
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook