- 9/1/2013 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts SEPTEMBER 2013 Newsletter
There are features on the commissioning of new works of art in honor of the late Senator Daniel K. Inouye and the late Representative Patsy T. Mink; the "First Friday" event with Dayton Watanabe on Friday, August 2nd; the "Second Saturday" event "Mad Fun with Mud!" with the Hawaii Potters Guild on Saturday, August 10th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture entitled "The Evolution of Koto Music" with Darin Miyashiro on Tuesday, August 27th.
- 9/4/2013 - Goodwill Goes GLAM! Get your General Admission coupon here! September 20-22, 2013,
Bring this coupon to any Goodwill store and receive 20% off your entire purchase.*
- 9/4/2013 - Bank of Hawaii to be Title Sponsor of Goodwill Goes GLAM! for a Second Year - September 19 -- 22, 2013
A fashion marketplace and talent showcase, including a gala dinner, fashion show, after party and three sales days
- 9/4/2013 - Warren Stenberg - Hawaii Gifted Assn presents Show Announcement - at KCC until
An open exhibit to fund HGA scholarships.
- 9/4/2013 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe - Thursday 9/5/2013
The official 2013-2014 slam season begins this September!! On September 5th, the HawaiiSlam team will start qualifiers for its 11th official team. The top two poets from each monthly slam will qualify for the 2014 Grand Slam Finals for a chance to represent Hawai`i at the National Poetry Slam.
- 9/4/2013 - Hawaii Zombie Crawl Announced - 10/18/2013
Hawaii Zombie Crawl presents the annual calamity that you all have been dreading HZC III: Zombie Island!
- 9/4/2013 - Manifest Art Café & Bar to launch Honolulu's first Bicycle Share Company
Holoholo Bicycles is answering the big question of overcrowded streets in Hawaii. The company's founders, Brandon & Nicole Reid have opened up shop to tourists and locals alike for truly green transportation services.
- 9/4/2013 - FIRST FRIDAY ART WALK IMPORTANT PEDESTRIAN ALERT - Changes to street closure
Important pedestrian-traffic information for the night.
- 9/4/2013 - Official Hawaii Opera Theatre Season Announcement
Great opportunity to experience Hawaii Opera - Hawaii Opera Theatre is fortunate to be positioned at the international crossroads of the Pacific Rim, attracting world-class artists and production partners from Asia to North America to Europe.
- 9/4/2013 - Loading Zone - September 2013 Update
View some of the cool thing going on at the Loading Zone.
- 9/5/2013 - University Of Hawai'i - New Exhibit - Faculty Exhibition 2013
Shift: Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition 2013 showcases the accomplishments of forthcoming graduates from the B.F.A. program in the Department of Art and Art History at University of Hawai‘i at M noa.
- 9/5/2013 - Downbeat Diner and Lounge - SEPTEMBER FLYERS/EVENTS
View flyers of coming September events at Downbeat Diner and Lounge
- 9/30/2013 - Our Ulu Quilt Jewelry - Hawaiian Gold Jewelry
Ulu (or breadfruit) is a distinctive food-bearing tree which produces abundantly from late summer into winter. Traditionally, Ulu is planted to provide a lifetime of food during the birth of a child. Breadfruit leaf designs are often used in Hawaiian quilt patterns and are also printed on fabrics and other materials such as ceramics. Our selection of Ulu Quilt jewelry highlights the beauty of the plant as well as the quilt patterns it has inspired. We have a variety of Ulu Quilt rings, bracelets, earrings and Pendants for your choose from.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook