- 5/1/2011 - Battle of Hawaii After Party
Featuring great talent
- 5/2/2011 - 2011 Hawaiian Quilt Guild Show - The Pieceful Art of Quilting at The Art Center at Linekona
Friday May 6th - Sunday May 15th
- 5/3/2011 - Mother's Day Brunch at Indigo with Chef Glen Chu
Indigo has received notoriety with Chef Glenn Chu's appearances on both local and national cooking programs, and through national gourmet publications, including Bon Appetite, Gourmet Magazine and Conde Naste
- 5/3/2011 - Classical to Jazz Fundraiser Concert by The Hawaii Women's Foundation
Please join us for an evening of fun with awesome entertainment, wine and pupus to benefit the Hawaii Women's Foundation and its beautiful historic home, The Laulima House.
- 5/3/2011 - Hukilau Launches New Weekly Pau Hana
Hukilau was founded by three guys from Hawaii who were homesick for the local-style food they grew up on and the relaxed and festive island feel of places back in Hawai'i.
- 5/3/2011 - AHA Event - 51st Annual Juried Open Exhibition (May 2, 2011 to May 27, 2011)
The statistics: 67 artists entered 157 pieces of art. The Juror: Vince Hazen accepted 63 pieces of art, from 49 artists for the Exhibition.
- 5/3/2011 - An Art Show With Just Friends At Bishop Street Gallery
May 9th to June 17th, 201 - Opening Reception Friday May 20th, 2011 4-6pm
- 5/4/2011 - 2011 Ka Palapala Po'okela Awards
Hosted by the Hawai'i Book Publishers Association, the Ka Palapala Po'okela Awards recognize excellence in Hawai'i book publishing and honor those who have created Hawaii's best books during the previous year.
- 5/4/2011 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe May 5th, 2011
Featuring the Quadraphonix (Funk/Jazz Fusion/World Beat) and the “No Rules” Summer this Thursday (May 5th) at Fresh Cafe!!
- 5/4/2011 - Tours Of The Quilt Show With A Docent**** Free & Fun at The Honolulu Academy of Art
The tour would consist of the docent walking thru the show with the group for 45 min. Then 15 min of "free" time. 1 hour total.
- 5/4/2011 - AHA Event - Winners of Association Of Hawaii Artist (AHA) Aloha Show
The Association of Hawaii Artists (AHA) is a vibrant non-profit organization.
- 5/4/2011 - Kumu Kahua Theatre First Friday Event - Maoli Arts Month 5/6/2011
Kumu Kahua Theatre, dedicated to producing works by Hawai‘i writers and about Hawai‘i's culture, joins MAMo (Maoli Arts Month) festivities for the first time with a one-night film festival showcasing five short films by Hawai‘i directors.
- 5/4/2011 - Double-O-Spot Announces Chinatown Get Down (21+) - Cinco De Mayo Edition May 5th, 2011
Featuring DJ Crime - The only event of its kind! Multiple Clubs - 1 cover - 1- Night
- 5/4/2011 - Double-O-Spot Announces Kailua Get Down (21+)
The only event of its kind! Multiple Venues! One Cover in Kailua Town!
- 5/4/2011 - Brasserie Du Vin May 2011 Events
The month is filled with specials, music, and and more.
- 5/5/2011 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts MAY 2011 Newsletter
There are features on the opening of the Hawai‘i Convention Center Student Art Exhibition, The "Live from the Lawn" event entitled "Hawaiian Soul" on First Friday, May 6th; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Capoeira Besouro with Mestre Kinha" on Saturday, May 14th; the "Art Lunch" lecture presented by Leland Miyano on Tuesday, May 31st and a feature story entitled "An Artistic Collaboration: Hula & Kapa."
- 5/5/2011 - Manifest - How Has Art Changed Your Live - 5/19/2011 - 6-8:30pm
Featuring over a dozen of Reham Hospital's Artists
- 5/5/2011 - Bar 35 May 2011 Events
A full month of fun at Bar 35 -- a mainstay in the trendy Downtown-Chinatown club scene!
- 5/5/2011 - University Of Hawai'i Art Gallery - Exhibition -Transform: Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition 2011
Transform: Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition 2011 is an annual exhibition showcasing independent projects by the graduating BFA students from the Department of Art and Art History, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- 5/5/2011 - Street Festival For Cinco De Mayo - May 5th 2011
On Thursday, May 5, 2011 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, the Arts District Merchants Association with Hispanic Center of Hawaii will present the annual Cinco de Mayo Street Festival, produced by Tim Bostock Productions.
- 5/14/2011 - Patrick Ching - May 2011 Newsletter
View Patrick Ching, Hawaii's nature artist, March 2011 Hawaii art newsletter. Kauai feature, new art tip, new gallery and much more.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook