- 7/1/2010 - Charlene Hughes at the Bishop Museum
Big crowded opening at the Bishop Museum for the exhibit.
- 7/1/2010 - Brasserie Du Vin July 2010 Events
- 7/1/2010 - Bar 35 July 2010 Events
- 7/1/2010 - The Venue July 2010 Events
- 7/1/2010 - First Thursdays Slam Poetry Competition July 1st 2010
First Thursdays featuring Derrick Brown (2nd ranked poet in 1998) and the "No Rules" summer at Fresh Cafe on July 1st!!
- 7/1/2010 - New Exhibit at Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden Gallery - "Realism and Beyon" - July 2nd to July 30th, 2010
Feature Warren Stenberg and Andy Kay. The show will feature over fifty recent paintings by the two artists and will be available free to the public.
- 7/1/2010 - Hukilau Honolulu July Calendar of Events
We have some great live local music every Thursday and Friday. Live music starts at 5:30pm on Thursdays and 6pm on Fridays. Don t forget Natural Vibes this Friday and Back by popular demand, we have Juke Joint for First Friday. Also, don t forget about our Prime Rib Wednesdays. $20 roasted garlic rubbed prime rib dinners. Guaranteed the best in town!!
- 7/1/2010 - Patrick Ching JULY 2010 Newsletter
One of Hawaii's well known nature artist
- 7/1/2010 - FirstFridayHawaii.com July 2010 Eblast
- 7/2/2010 - Al Hogue Releases New Image - Waikiki Moon
NEW RELEASE! Here I captured the mixture of moonlight and romance of one of the most famous beaches in the world, Waikiki Beach, in Honolulu. Living in Hawaii since my teenage years, it is one of my favorite places in the islands.
- 7/2/2010 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts JULY 2010 Newsletter
There are features on the public arts projects dedication at the Kapolei Judiciary Complex; the "Live from the Lawn" event entitled "Aerial Romance" on Friday, June 4th; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Let's take pictures!" on Saturday, June 12th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture entitled "The Hula Preservation Society: Rare Ancient Hula Implements from the Beamer & Naope Traditions" on Tuesday, June 29th.
- 7/2/2010 - Bert Wong of Hawaiian MetalWorks will be having a $5 raffle to 2 Monstera sculpture pieces value at $300.
At the One Night Stand in the Chinatown Courtyard on Smith Street. Winner does not have to be present to win.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook