- 4/1/2014 - eleven44 Hour Plus Daily Happy Hours Time and Specials
eleven44, Honolulu's newest nightclub and lounge is featuring a full schedule of Honolulu's talented DJs.
- 4/1/2014 - CONTACT @ Honolulu Museum of Art, School - April 10 - April 21, 2014
CONTACT is a juried exhibition along with community programming that explores the notion of contact as it relates to the Hawaiian Islands, its people and their experiences.
- 4/1/2014 - PlayBuilders of Hawaii Theatre Company Announces Local Auditions - Sunday, April 6th: 1PM-4PM
layBuilders' is offering free training to people interested in learning the art of community collaborative theatre and becoming members of the PlayBuilders' Theatrical Ensemble.
- 4/1/2014 - Laura Isola For Namanaloa Hawaii First Solo Digital Art Show - Extended at Capitol One Cafe
Laura Isola for NAMANALOA HAWAII first solo Digital Art Show for the entire month of April at Capital One Cafe in Waikiki!
- 4/1/2014 - Midas Hawaii Still Has The Touch - Oil Changes, Auto Repairs, Tires and More...
FIRST FRIDAY SUPPORTER & SPONSOR - A name that has been synonymous with auto care and maintenance, as well as a familiar name in Hawaii's households for more than 50 years, Midas Hawaii continues to proudly service the vehicles of Hawaii's families, and according to president and owner Bob Pereira, the company "is committed to earning your trust by providing you with the expertise, value and responsiveness you expect every time you visit us."
- 4/1/2014 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - 44th Annual Aloha Show - March 24 - April 10, 2014
This is a great annual event!
- 4/1/2014 - Soul de Cuba Cafe Happy Hour Specials and Hours
Hot spot for happy hour downtown - chinatown - Honolulu, Hawaii
- 4/1/2014 - 11th Anniversary Grand Slam FINALS at Fresh Cafe (4/3/14)!!
The Best Slam Poetry Show of the Year is Here!!! HawaiiSlam's 11th Anniversary Grand Slam FINALS is coming up on April 3rd at Fresh Cafe. Get ready to witness the 12 best poets from the 2013-2014 season performing their strongest pieces in an all out, three-round elimination match to determine the members of the 2014 HawaiiSlam team.
- 4/1/2014 - Hawaii Theatre - Wrestling Ernest Hemingway
TV personalities Joe Moore and Pat Sajak play a reserved ex-barber and a salty former sea captain living solitary lives until they meet one afternoon and become the unlikeliest of friends.
- 4/1/2014 - University Of Hawai'i - COMING ART EXHIBITION
See what's coming in April at Commons Gallery
- 4/1/2014 - MEZZ 127 - Lounge and Bar Entertainment Schedule
A friendly bar, offering tasy tapas menus, comfortable areas for socializing and a sports room with pool table and dart boards. The main lounge has excellent acoustics for our live music venue nights. Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm, late night from 10pm-close. Daily drink specials all week long
- 4/1/2014 - Soul de Cuba Cafe Featuring Son Caribe Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday
Come get down to live Salsa music from local Grammy nominated band, Son Caribe from 8pm-11pm!
- 4/1/2014 - Tom Moffatt Production - 50 Million Dollar Dance Party at Blaisdell Arena - April 12, 2014 - Golden Anniversary
Blaisdell celebrates its 50th Anniversary weekend with its biggest dance featuring a non-stop evening of hits that span the Blaisdell's incredible history!
- 4/1/2014 - NEON DREAMS: A Black Light Theatrical Production Exploring The ABC's of Sex! April 24-27, 2014 at The ARTS at Marks Garage
Neon Dreams stars La Femme Rikita who enters the taboo world of Neon Dreams where she undergoes a provocative transformation in lessons of love, power and sex. Neon Dreams explores a world free of societal labels and restrictions creating a provoking, pansexual cabaret of dreamy fantasies.
- 4/1/2014 - Loading Zone - Weekly Class Schedule -Special Events - April 2014
View some of the cool things going on at the Loading Zone.
- 4/1/2014 - Street Festival For Cinco De Mayo - May 3rd, 2014
On Saturday, May 3, 2014 from 5:00pm to 10:00pm OOSPOT & Alma Latina will once again present the annual "Cinco de Mayo Hispanic Celebration" Festival.
- 4/1/2014 - Street Festival For Cinco De Mayo - May 2nd, 2015
On Saturday, May 2, 2015 from 5:00pm to 11:00pm OOSPOT & Alma Latina will once again present the annual "Cinco de Mayo Hispanic Celebration" Festival.
- 4/2/2014 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts APRIL 2014 Newsletter
There is an article on Art at the Capitol; features on the "First Friday" event which offers an array of art forms from contemporary art to calligraphy and dance on Friday, April 4th; the "Second Saturday" event "Stop-Motion Animation" with UH Manoa's Academy for Creative Media on Saturday, April 12th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture "From Crafter to Artist at 65" with Mary Macmillan on Tuesday, April 29th.
- 4/2/2014 - Mayor's Office of Culture & the Arts Honolulu (MOCA) - April 2014 Newsletter
MAY NEWSLETTER COMING SOON! - The mission of MOCA is to promote the value of arts and culture throughout communities in the City and County of Honolulu. MOCA's objectives are to attain per-eminence in culture and the arts; to perpetuate the artistic and cultural heritages of its entire people; to promote a community environment, which provides equal and abundant opportunity for exposure to culture and the arts in all its forms; and to encourage and provide equal opportunity for the development of culture and the artistic talents of the people of Honolulu.
- 4/2/2014 - Walkabout Wednesdays - Downtown-Chinatown Honolulu
A new collaborative among entertainment venues on Hotel Street to make Downtown-Chinatown THE place to be Wednesday nights. We're calling it Walkabout Wednesdays. Look for live music, multi-media, dancing, and great deals every Wednesday. Now, in addition to restaurants and bars, several of the areas shops and boutiques are part of Walkabout Wednesday! Click here to get the updated listing of who is doing what to find deals, extended hours, trunk shows and more.
- 4/2/2014 - Grow Hawaiian Festival 2014 by Hawaiian Electric at Bishop Museum Day After First Friday
Celebrate Hawai‘i’s culture, native plants, and sustainable lifestyles at the Grow Hawaiian Festival on Saturday, April 5, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at Bishop Museum. The free event offers the whole family a day filled with activities, crafts, games, music, and food.
- 4/24/2014 - Hawaiian Gold Jewelry Launches Mother's Day Sale 35% Off Entire Website
Celebrate your Mom and the other Mothers in your life with the gift of gold.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook