- 7/1/2013 - Hawaii Forgiveness Project - Next Meeting 7/12/2013
A not-for-profit community organization, celebrating forgiveness in daily life. Choosing forgiveness in all aspects of our lives Free, open to the public.
- 7/1/2013 - The Hawai'i Watercolor Society's Wireless Newsletter June 2013
The Hawaii Watercolor Society is open to anyone interested in the art of watercolor. Our mission is to nurture and stimulate interest in water media through education, exhibitions, and collaboration with other organizations, associations, and individuals.
- 7/2/2013 - Hawaii Watercolor Society Call to Artist
The HawaiÕi Watercolor Society invites artists to submit original water-based works for our annual, juried 2013 Open Exhibition
- 7/2/2013 - Loading Zone - July 2013 Update
View some of the cool thing going on at the Loading Zone.
- 7/2/2013 - HASR Bistro July Schedule
Country Style Bistro - A blend of American European Cuisine. Daily specials, fine wines and more. It's a team with passion to provide great food & drink.
- 7/2/2013 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe - Thursday 7/11/2013
Join us this Thursday (July 11th) for a top-notch installment of First Thursdays at Fresh Cafe!! As always, this HawaiiSlam show will be hosted by Kealoha.
- 7/2/2013 - The Warren & Carolyn Stenberg Collection
DON'T MISS this special show... Many original works seen in Hawaii for the first time !
- 7/2/2013 - Tom Moffatt Coming Events - EARTH, WIND & FIRE
Multi-platinum, multi-award-winning super group EARTH, WIND & FIRE returns to Hawaii for two electric shows: Saturday, August 3rd at Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu, and Sunday, August 4th at MACC's A&B Amphitheater!
- 7/2/2013 - Downbeat Diner and Lounge Present... COMING JULY EVENTS
View flyers of coming July events at Downbeat Diner and Lounge
- 7/2/2013 - Dover Abrams Art To Be Featured at Arts at Marks .
Dover Abrams hails from L.A, his untrained hand produces highly original work. His flow of colors creates a memorable experience. Dover is an emerging talent in the Los Angeles art scene.
- 7/2/2013 - Aloha Island Baby Photography / Darla Smith - Launches New Book - Blessings Sleeping Newborns of Hawaii
Darla Smith is Hawai'i's leading professional newborn baby photographer, dedicated to capturing the beauty and diverse cultures present in the Hawaiian islands. You can find her work displayed in stores and boutiques throughout Oahu.
- 7/4/2013 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts JULY 2013 Newsletter
There are features on new members of the HSFCA Board of Commissioners; the "First Friday" event: the Second Annual Star-Studded Evening of Jazz and Blues on Friday, July 5th; the "Second Saturday" event with the Hawaii Quilt Guild on Saturday, July 13th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture featuring Taiko master Kenny Endo with apprentice Eric Chang on Tuesday, July 30th.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook