- 11/1/2012 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts NOVEMBER 2012 Newsletter
There are features on the innovative, all-interactive I Love Art Gallery, the "First Friday" event with the students of Castle Performing Arts on Friday, November 2nd; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Voyage into the Arts" featuring one of our islandŐs top Teaching Artists on Saturday, November 10th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture with Jodi Endicott entitled "Sculpting in Paint" on Tuesday, November 27th.
- 11/2/2012 - Hawaii Repertory Theatre Presents - FREUD'S LAST SESSION by Mark St. Germain
FREUD'S LAST SESSION centers on legendary psychoanalyst Dr. Sigmund Freud who invites the young, rising Oxford Don C.S. Lewis to his home in London.
- 11/2/2012 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe - Thursday 11/1/2012
The special features for this show are Robbie Q. Telfer (National Indi Finalist) and Brian b ap Capobianchi (National Touring Songwriter). Telfer is the poetry correspondent for TimeOut Chicago, and in 2007 was an individual finalist at the National Poetry Slam.
- 11/2/2012 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - First Annual Miniature Show
Prospectus for the upcoming Art Show 42nd Annual Aloha Show
- 11/2/2012 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists (AHA) - December 2, 2012
Join the Association of Hawaii Artists at our annual holiday gathering in a beautiful setting on Waikiki Beach!
- 11/2/2012 - Loading Zone - November 2012 Activities
Special events at the Loading Zone
- 11/2/2012 - Elvis Returns to the Building in January and tickets go on sale Friday!
Grammy Award winners OZOMATLI return to Hawaii with two shows to start the holiday party season: at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center on Friday, November 30th and at The Republik on Saturday, December 1st at 7:30pm!
- 11/2/2012 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching Latest Newsletter - OCTOBER 2012
New art tips, new Hawaiian art image release, 3 for 1 Christmas sale, new video on Kauai artist, new classes, video on Hawaiian seabirds and much more.
- 11/2/2012 - The Hawai'i Watercolor Society's October Newsletter
The Hawaii Watercolor Society is open to anyone interested in the art of watercolor. Our mission is to nurture and stimulate interest in water media through education, exhibitions, and collaboration with other organizations, associations, and individuals.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook