- 3/1/2012 - "Trip Around the Island" - Exhibition February 7 - March 24, 2012
Inspired by Juliette May Fraser's 1952 print series Ke Anuenue and the activism of Save Our Surf, thirteen artists take you on a multimedia journey around the island. Everyday
- 3/1/2012 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts MARCH 2012 Newsletter
There are features on the Artists in the Schools Program, the upcoming Professional Development Workshops for Teaching Artists, the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Rhythm, Rhymes and Rainbows" with the Hawai‘i Watercolor Society and James McCarthy on Saturday, February 11th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture presented by Barbara Okamoto on Tuesday, February 28th.
- 3/1/2012 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe - Thursday 3/1/2012, 8:30pm
The 9th official HawaiiSlam season rolls on with its monthly qualifiers at First Thursdays (March 1st, 2012). This slam will be the "last chance slam" for poets to qualify for the HawaiiSlam Finals on April 5th, 2012 that will determine the 9th team to represent Hawai`i at the 2012 National Poetry Slam in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- 3/1/2012 - Warren Stenberg Featured at Gallery on the Pali - "SMALL SUPRISES"
Mixed media collage and more by Warren Stenberg.
- 3/1/2012 - Honolulu Museum Of Art Celebrates
African American History Month - View March Events
Honolulu African American Film Festival features new releases, blaxploitation classics, and an all-star jazz concert.
- 3/1/2012 - Hawaii Watercolor Society March 2012 Events
To nurture and stimulate interest in water media through education, exhibitions, and collaboration with other organizations, associations, and individuals.
- 3/1/2012 - HPU Theatre Announces Its 2011-2012 Season
- 3/1/2012 - Double-O-Spot Announces Chinatown Get Down (21+) - St. Patrick's Edition 3/17/2012
The only event of its kind! Multiple Clubs - 1 cover - 1- Night
- 3/1/2012 - Bar 35 March 2012 Events
A full month of fun at Bar 35 -- a mainstay in the trendy Downtown-Chinatown club scene!
- 3/1/2012 - Brasserie Du Vin Entertainment March 2012 Events
Sessions @ Du Vin, a showcase for local, live musicians. Different talented musicians featured weekly with musical styles ranging from jazz to Hawaiian. Wednesdays, 7pm. Du Vin's late Saturday night lounge, Noir, continues to go strong. In addition to European lounge music with DJ Silvana, Du Vin offers a specially priced cocktail and food menu. Saturdays, 10pm.
- 3/1/2012 - Live Music Every at bambuTwo - March 2012 Schedule
Please find bambuTwo's music line up for February -- a mix of live music and DJs working together to create a relaxing, pau hana scene!
- 3/1/2012 - FAX an exhibition at the University of Hawaii Art Gallery
The University of Hawai‘i Art Gallery is pleased to join the distinguished, international group of art spaces presenting FAX, an evolving exhibition that started in New York City in 2009.
- 3/1/2012 - Tom Moffatt Coming Event - Jimmy Buffett
It's been exactly 30 years since Jimmy Buffett first performed at the Waikiki Shell - and he's planning quite a shindig to celebrate the anniversary!
- 3/1/2012 - Call to Artists! - Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce Sponsors 34th Annual "Commitment to Excellence" Art Exhibition
We welcome all interested local artists to submit entries to this art exhibit. As a Hawaii artist, this is your opportunity to showcase your creativity and talent.
- 3/7/2012 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching Newsletter - March 2011
Art tips, new art instruction DVD testimonials, new classes, Florida art journal, class schedule, recent original sold and more
- 3/7/2012 - Patrick Ching New Hawaii Art Image - Kukui Falls
Along the highway of Kauai’s north shore is a beautiful waterfall that cascades into a tiny pool.
- 3/8/2012 - Goodwill "Saint Patrick Day" Sale Get 15% OF- March 16, 17 2012 - Get your coupon here!
Bring this coupon to any Goodwill store and receive 15% off your entire purchase.*
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook