- 12/1/2011 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe December 1st, 2011
An evening of performance poetry, music, and live art hosted by Kealoha. Featuring Taimane Gardner (`Ukulele Virtuoso) and a No Rules slam. Winner of the night receives $100
- 12/1/2011 - Patrick Ching New Hawaii Art Image - Honu Seal Sunset
20% Off Until 12/7/2011 INSPIRATION - There are places where Monk Seals and Sea Turtles come ashore and occasionally rest beside each other. Monk seals will snuggle up to anything as I learned the first time I slept on the beach outside my tent on Laysan Island in the Northwest Hawaiian chain. This painting was inspired by a photograph taken by George Balazs, Hawaiian sea turtle expert. The original photograph can be seen in the book I authored called The Hawaiian Monk Seal. It was a cloudy shot that I recomposed with a Honu I saw at Punalu'u Beach, Big Island, Hawaii. I painted the scene with a sunset setting. It was a great challenge to create the multi colored sunset reflections on the animals.
- 12/1/2011 - Hawaii Watercolor Society 2012 Commemorative Calendar
This annual juried Open Exhibition showcases the best in watercolor painting with diverse techniques from traditional to experimental.
- 12/1/2011 - Pacific Gateway Center - Christmas House
With the assistance of Aloma Wang Interior Designs, the PGC's Lemongrass Cafe at 83 North King Street, has been transformed into a fantastic "Christmas Wonderland." It is worth a trip to come and see how the new arrangements and gifts embody the spirit of the season.
- 12/1/2011 - Winners of the Art Exhibit at Cafe Che Pasta
Figures & Portraits at Cafe Che Pasta 2011 Art Show has been judged. Congratulations to the winners!
- 12/1/2011 - 'For the Love of Art': Next Art Exhibit at Pauahi Tower Gallery
This may be the last art show held at Pauahi Tower Gallery. 'For the Love of Art' art show will be on display from December 10, 2011 to January 7, 2012.
- 12/1/2011 - Pastel Artists of Hawaii (PAH) 8th Annual Juried Open Show
Pastel Artists of Hawaii (PAH) is an educational, publicly/member supported, non-profit organization to promote awareness of soft pastel as a serious art medium.
- 12/1/2011 - Call for Artists: "Holiday Rush" at Honolulu Country Club
It is always a good show viewed by many during the holiday events at HCC.
- 12/1/2011 - Pastel Artists of Hawaii Members Only Show - CALL FOR ENTRIES!
A major change in this year's show is that members can bring any work of reasonable size and ready to display/hang as long as it includes soft pastel.
- 12/2/2011 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts DECEMBER 2011 Newsletter
There are features on Hawai‘i High School Students Competing in the National Poetry Out Loud Recitation Contest, the "Second Saturday" event with the Lauhala Hui and Kapa Artist Dalani Tanahy on Saturday, December 10th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture presented by Folk and Traditional Arts Master Teacher Frances Nakachi on Tuesday, December 27th.
- 12/2/2011 - University Of Hawaii Art Gallery - Ceramics and Glass Programs Holiday Sale
You are invited to the 2011 Holiday Sale in the Commons Gallery at the University of Hawai'i Department of Art and Art History - Friday December 9th and Saturday December 10th, 10am-4pm.
- 12/2/2011 - Tom Moffatt Coming Event - Neil Sedaka Returns To Celebrate The Holidays In Hawaii!
HawaiiÕs holiday season wouldnÕt be complete without a concert by Neil Sedaka, whose chart-topping hits and holiday favorites combine to create one of entertainmentÕs best solo events.
- 12/4/2011 - Al Hogue Launches Christmas Specials
Ends 12/10/2011 - Christmas Special - 40% OFF entire website - All orders come with either a FREE $275 Lithograph print or $995 Giclée Print!.
- 12/9/2011 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching Newsletter - December 2011
New release, free Giclee christmas offer, new art tip, Waimanalo Christmas Parade, videos, classes, testimonials and much more.
- 12/17/2011 - Saturday Night Session Honolulu Hawaii with Paul Oakenfold December 17, 2011 Master Page
Paul Oakenfold outdoors at Makapu’u Meadows at Sea Life Park (outdoors). When it comes to a career the magnitude of Paul Oakenfold it's hard to encompass one of the true legends of electronic music into just words. For over 3 decades he has elevated and shaped an entire genre and remains one of the leading forces in the global music scene today.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook