- 10/6/2011 - Hallowbaloo - Music & Arts Festival - October 27, 2011 - October 29, 2011
Kaleidoscope of stimulation as diverse as the 20+ clubs, restaurants, galleries and boutiques that comprise its host neighborhood, the Honolulu Arts District. Entering its fourth year.
- 10/6/2011 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts OCTOBER 2011 Newsletter
There are features on the Art Bento @ HiSAM program, the "Live from the Lawn" event entitled "World Beat" on Friday, October 7; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Sensational Senses!" with the Hawaii Stitchery & Fibre Arts Guild on Saturday, October 8th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture presented by Kloe Kang on Tuesday, October 25.
- 10/6/2011 - Live Music Every at bambuTwo - October Schedule
Pau hana in Downtown is about to get a little more interesting.
- 10/6/2011 - Brasserie Du Vin October 2011 Events
The month is filled with specials, music, and and more.
- 10/6/2011 - Bar 35 Unveils Beer Below Zero A Cooling System for Ice-Cold Beer
This First Friday, October 7, Bar 35 will be serving ice-cold bottles of selected beers from a system called Beer Below Zero a revolutionary technology that super chills bottled beer, frosting them beyond icy-cold temperatures.
- 10/6/2011 - The Hawaii Watercolor Society 2011 Open Exhibition October 17, 2011 - November 11, 2011
This annual juried Open Exhibition showcases the best in watercolor painting with diverse techniques from traditional to experimental.
- 10/6/2011 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts - New Website
Mahalo to you for your patience with the inconvenience and to members of our staff for demonstrating diligence and commitment during the rebuilding.
- 10/6/2011 - First Thursdays Poetry Slam at Fresh Cafe October 6th 2011
The 9th official HawaiiSlam season rolls on with its monthly qualifiers at First Thursdays (October 6th, 2011). The top two poets will qualify for the HawaiiSlam Finals in April 2012 that will determine the team to represent Hawai`i at the 2012 National Poetry Slam in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- 10/6/2011 - Association Of Hawaii Artists Contemporary Art Show At Pauahi Tower - WINNERS
September 17 to October 15, 2011
- 10/6/2011 - ANDREW ROSE GALLERY to open at Bishop Square's Pauahi Tower
First Friday, November 4, 2011, at 6PM ANDREW ROSE GALLERY opens its street-front, ground-floor location in Bishop Square's Pauahi Tower at the center of Honolulu's Downtown Arts District along Hawai'i's prime Bishop Street business corridor.
- 10/6/2011 - Hawaii Craftsmen Annual Exhibit 44th Annual Statewide Juried Exhibition - October 7, 2011 - November 2, 2011
Find out what is going on at Hawaii Craftsmen
- 10/6/2011 - Ka Leo Arts Festival At UH Manoa Campus - Thursday, October 20 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The free Arts Festival will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and feature student and community artists, groups, and performers among 30 tents and two stages that will stretch beneath the monkey pod trees of McCarthy Mall from the Art Building to Kennedy Theatre.
- 10/6/2011 - University Of Hawaii Art Gallery - East-West Ceramics Collaboration V
Fourteen visiting artists from Pacific Rim countries have just arrived for the East-West Ceramics Collaboration V workshop at the Department of Art and Art History, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- 10/6/2011 - Windward Artists Guild presents a Mixed Media Collage Workshop
Saturday October 22, 2011 9:30 am-- 3:30pm - by Warren Stenberg at Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden
- 10/6/2011 - Laura Isola - Featured At Two Exhibitions Downtown
There are currently 2 exhibitions downtown featuring Namanaloa Hawaii (Laura Isola) art photography
- 10/6/2011 - Par for the Course, MFA thesis exhibit-Robert Reed 10/9/2011-10/14/2011@ UH Manoa Art Building - Commons Gallery
Reed’s fabricated golf course transforms the gallery into an elaborate artificial environment. Players are challenged to explore traditional family values by attempting “par” or “normalcy” through a false sense of reality.
- 10/6/2011 - HWS Sponsoring Workshop with Ken Hosmer, Watercolor Artist
Ken Hosmer, a laid-back "cowboy" artist will be showing us the reins. His simplified method of painting will definitely inspire you to paint more, paint with confidence, and allow you to step back and smile at your results.
- 10/6/2011 - Roberta Oaks Fall 2011 Release!
Holiday collection, black Friday and more.
- 10/29/2011 - Patrick Ching - October 2011 Newsletter
Art tip, Kauai art party, art class schedule, early christmas offer, original offer Big island tour, Paint Nature like Patrick Ching DVD set update and more.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook