- 5/1/2010 - FirstFridayHawaii.com May 2010 Eblast
- 5/2/2010 - Sharing The Art Spirit - 7/1/2010 - 7/30/2010
Five long-time members of the Assn of Hawaii Artists display a variety of 2D and 3D visual art...includes watercolor, mixed media, collage, quilt art and wood turnings.
- 5/3/2010 - Hawai'i Quilt Guild 2010 Show at Linekona, Honolulu Academy of Arts
Look for myriad styles of quilts and quilted objects, from bed quilts to art quilts, traditional to modern, tote bags to Christmas stockings, plus fabric postcards to admire and to purchase.
- 5/3/2010 - bambuTwo Announces Cheeky!
A new twice monthly pau hana event targeting women. On the first and last Thursday of the month, we'll offer a different selection of free or low-cost treats and pampering and great door prizes.
- 5/3/2010 - Brasserie Du Vin May 2010 Events
Check it out...Tasting Tuesday line up, Pierre and Ginai are performing Saturday nights, and this month's Off The Wall silent movie presentation of the futuristic Metropolis (1927).
- 5/3/2010 - The TAG Young Playwrights Festival
Announcing the winning plays. Congratulations Samuel, Kelley & Aliyah!
- 5/3/2010 - University Of Hawai'i Art Gallery Catalogue Wins Award
The University of Hawaii Art Gallery is pleased to announce that its exhibition catalogue, Writing with Thread: Traditional Textiles of Southwest Chinese Minorities, received a Pele Regional ADDY Award for book design.
- 5/3/2010 - Ycenter For The Visual Arts Inaugural Exhibition: Body/Mind
Exploring the connections between the body and the mind, the featured artists used a variety of processes and media to create new works that include painting, printmaking, fiber, glass, drawing, ceramics, sculpture, and mixed media installation.
- 5/3/2010 - Hawaii Theatre May Calendar
Fantastic events scheduled for the month of May
- 5/4/2010 - Official HawaiiSlam - Press Release: Another quality show coming on May 6th, 2010
Featuring Asia (HBO Def Poet) and the "No Rules" summer at Fresh Cafe on May 6th!!
- 5/4/2010 - Patrick Ching's Naturally Hawaiian’s Ohana Style Summer Art Program
Participants will enjoy a wide range of art projects including Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Photography, Cartooning and The Business of Art
- 5/4/2010 - The Hawaii Independent LIVE! May 13, 2010 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Featuring Ernie, Cruz Jr., Laughtrack Comedy Theater and DJ City III, A special night of music, news and comedy. No cover... Happy Hour All Night!
- 5/5/2010 - Call to Artists! - Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce Sponsors 32nd Annual "Commitment to Excellence" Art Exhibition
HJCC seeks entries from local artists for Art Exhibition
- 5/5/2010 - TAG - The Actors' Group presents "HAPPY DAYS" - April 16 - May 9, 2010
There are only two characters, a man and a woman, in Beckett's intellectual tickler, but there is a plentitude of ideas and incisive comments on life.
- 5/5/2010 - University Of Hawai'i Art Gallery - ART EXHIBITION - BETWEEN: Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition 2010
The 2010 Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition is the culmination a multi-year curriculum of academic study within the Department of Art and Art History, University of Hawai‘i at M noa.
- 5/5/2010 - Double-O-Spot Announces 2010 Chinatown Get Down - Multiple Clubs - 1 cover - 1- Night - May 28, 2010
This is is going to be hot event
- 5/5/2010 - Hawai'i Museums Association Annual Conference and Meeting to be held May 21
The Hawai‘i Museums Association (HMA) presents an inspiring and insightful program of speakers and tours at its 2010 Conference and Annual Meeting.
- 5/5/2010 - Exhibitions - New Exhibitions At Hawaii State :Hi‘iakaikapoliopele: Visual Stories by
Contemporary Native Hawaiian Artists
This exhibit features selected works from :Hi‘iakaikapoliopele: Visual Stories by Contemporary Native Hawaiian Artists, an invitational exhibition organized by Maui Arts & Cultural Center in fall 2009 with partial support from the County of Maui and Kauahea Inc.
- 5/5/2010 - Double-O-Spot Giving Free Tickets Away to 80's Night Featuring Tommy Tutone at Pipeline Cafe 5/7/2010
A great opportunity
- 5/6/2010 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts MAY 2010
There are features on the invitational exhibition "Hi iakaikapoliopele: Visual Stories by Contemporary Native Hawaiian Artists"; the "Live from the Lawn" event entitled "May Soul" on Friday, May 7th; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "On the Beach" on Saturday, May 8th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture entitled"Keeping a Legacy Alive: The Halla Huhm Korean Dance Studio" featuring Mary Jo Freshley on Tuesday, May 25th.
- 5/6/2010 - MBC/Ernest Abrams Builds on Success of Artist / Art Gallery Ecommerce Web Site Solution,
A cost-effective Web site solution for artists and/or art galleries on a limited budget who want to sell their art on the Web.
- 5/18/2010 - bambuTwo Featuring Artist Joe Dowson
Painter Joseph Dowson, Sr. is a land and seascape artist and teacher. Dowson has received numerous awards and has been featured in many exhibits and galleries throughout his career.
- 5/27/2010 - Aloha Street To Feature Special Downtown Honolulu Area Guide for Japanese Tourists.
Get your downtown business featured to the Japanese tourist! Aloha Street Magazine is one of the largest Japanese mix media publications in Hawaii servicing Japanese travelers/tourist in Waikiki and throughout the islands.
- 5/28/2010 - Tea at 1024 MAY 2010 Newsletter
Find out what is going on at Tea at 1024.
- 5/30/2010 - Patrick Ching May 2009 Newsletter
One of Hawaii's well known nature artist
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook