- 4/1/2010 - AHA Event - Association Of Hawaii Artists Announces Its 41st Annual Aloha Show - 4/2/2010-4/26/2010
This is a great annual event!
- 4/1/2010 - Bar 35 April 2010 Events
Highlights - Splinterheads DVD film release, a chance to meet the filmmaker.- Passport Thursdays, a new weekly pau hana event presented with 93.1 The Zone. Featuring a different country every week with trivia, prizes and specials.- Speedating.- 80s Pop Muzik with DJ Nocturna
- 4/1/2010 - Brasserie Du Vin April 2010 Events
Check it out...Tasting Tuesday line up, Pierre and Ginai are performing Saturday nights, and this month's Off The Wall silent movie presentation of the futuristic Metropolis (1927).
- 4/1/2010 - Maurice Hutchinson New News, Exhibits and Shows
The work is unique not only visually, but also unique in the way the viewer is drawn into and allowed to interact with and interpret it on a personal level.
- 4/1/2010 - Sue Roach Art To Be Featured At Hawaii Watercolor Society's Annual Member's Show
There were 50 paintings selected from 125 submitted, by 30 artists. I am honored to be included in this show. I also have 16 smaller unframed paintings available for sale, during this show.
- 4/1/2010 - University Of Hawai'i Art Gallery - Eternal Blinking:Links To Articles, Images, And Interviews On This Great Exhibit
Features 18 contemporary Korean artists who were specially selected to highlight the historical dynamism of modern Korea.
- 4/1/2010 - Twentieth Century Fox has selected three original oil paintings by AHA member Warren Stenberg
Warren reflects on a rewarding and exciting decade-plus and celebrates by producing a wide range of landscapes, seascapes, still lifes, portraits and non-representational work in oils, acrylics, gouache, collage and mixed media.
- 4/1/2010 - The Hawaii Watercolor Society Presents The 48th Member Exhibition - 3/30/2010 - 4/24/2010
March 30st - April 24th, 2010 - Opening Reception April 9th, 2010
- 4/1/2010 - University Of Hawai'i Art Gallery - ART EXHIBITION - BETWEEN: Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition 2010
The 2010 Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition is the culmination a multi-year curriculum of academic study within the Department of Art and Art History, University of Hawai‘i at M noa.
- 4/1/2010 - Indigo APRIL 2010 Calendar
Find out what is going on at Indigo Restaurant.
- 4/1/2010 - Patrick Ching's Announces April Art Workshop Schedule
The workshops are great and allow you really enhance your artistic skills from a proven professional.
- 4/1/2010 - TAG - The Actors' Group presents "HAPPY DAYS" - April 16 - May 9, 2010
There are only two characters, a man and a woman, in Beckett's intellectual tickler, but there is a plentitude of ideas and incisive comments on life.
- 4/1/2010 - FirstFridayHawaii.com April 2010 Eblast
- 4/2/2010 - First Thursdays: 7th Anniversary Grand Slam FINALS! April 1, 2010
The 12 best poets of the past year square off in a 3 round elimination match to determine the 2010 HawaiiSlam Team
- 4/2/2010 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts APRIL
Features on the 2010 Biennium Grants; the award of economic stimulus funds; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Second Saturday Every Picture Tells a Story" on Saturday, April 10th; and the "Art Lunch" lecture entitled" Kapa Mau: Continuing a Traditional Art" featuring Ka iulani de Silva on Tuesday, April 27th.
- 4/20/2010 - The 4th Hawaii Watercolor Class Art Show (Open Reception 4/25/2010 - 5-7pm)
Watercolor painting by Tom Tomita and Friends
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook