- 11/1/2009 - Shelby's Sweets 1st. Anniversary!
We are now open on Sunday's 10am - 3pm, for the after church set. We still offer our "Afternoon Tea". (reservations required)
- 11/1/2009 - FirstFridayHawaii.com November 2009 Eblast
- 11/1/2009 - Tea at 1024 NOVEMBER 2009 Newsletter
Find out what is going on at Tea at 1024.
- 11/2/2009 - Venue - StudioBe is now the...Peace and Justice Center of Hawaii
The energy and colors will stay the same...the studio is still available for any type of creative events and it will carry on the continued message of peace and love...
- 11/2/2009 - University Of Hawaii Art Gallery - Degrees of Distinction: Alumni Invitational Exhibition
The University of Hawaii Art Gallery is pleased to present Degrees of Distinction: Alumni Invitational Exhibition from October 25 through December 11, 2009. This exhibition features 24 artists and art historians educated at the Department of Art and Art History, University of Hawaii at Manoa, who are recognized for their work and for their contributions as artists, educators, designers, researchers, and museum professionals to the development of visual arts and the communities they live in.
- 11/2/2009 - Exhibition Schedule 2009-2010 - The Contemporary Museum - 2411 Makiki Heights Drive
View the great events and exhibitions @ The Contemporary Museum.
- 11/3/2009 - Official HawaiiSlam - Press Release: Another quality show coming on November 5th, 2009
The special features for this show are Ed Mabrey and the Girl Fest Sneak Peek. Ed Mabrey is an Individual World Poetry Slam Champion whose work has been used in art exhibits at The Whitney Museum.
- 11/3/2009 - TAG - The Actors' Group presents "NOVEMBER" - 11/20/2009-12/13/2009
A comedy by David Mamet and directed by David Farmer.
- 11/4/2009 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts - November 2009 Newsletter/Calendar of Events
There are features on the bronze sculpture by Satoru Abe at Maui Community College; the "Arts in Crisis" seminars on O'ahu and Maui; the U.S./Japan Creative Artists' Program; the "Live from the Lawn" event entitled "World Beat" on Friday, November 6th; the "Second Saturday" event entitled "Get Your Drama On! & An Illustrator's Photoshop" on Saturday, November 14th; free arts education workshops for teaching artists; and the "Art Lunch" lecture entitled "Nau Ka Wae: The Choice Belongs to You" featuring Ka'ili Chun on Tuesday, November 24th.
- 11/4/2009 - Maurice Hutchinson Launches New Website
Maurice Hutchinson's ar Featured @ Plaza Club 11/6/2009.The work is unique not only visually, but also unique in the way the viewer is drawn into and allowed to interact with and interpret it on a personal level.
- 11/4/2009 - At 21: Gifts and Promised Gifts in Honor of The Contemporary MuseumÕs 20th Anniversary
Opening November 13, 2009 and remaining on view through January 24, 2010, this exhibition presents highlights of major gifts and promised gifts made to TCM in recent years.
- 11/4/2009 - University Of Hawaii Art Gallery - Degrees of Distinction Events and Tours
The University of Hawaii Art Gallery invites you to attend special events and tours Degrees of Distinction: Alumni Invitational Exhibition for
- 11/4/2009 - Hiroki, Setsuko and Miho Morinoue Exhibit -
October 9, 2009 - February 19, 2010 @ The Contemporary Museum at First Hawaiian Center
The Morinoue family of artists from the Big Island, Hiroki, Setsuko, and Miho, will be featured in an exhibition of their new works at The Contemporary Museum at First Hawaiian Center October 9, 2009 through February 19, 2010. Entry is free during normal bank hours and on First Fridays.
- 11/4/2009 - November 21, 2009: The Contemporary Museum Presents Education Day - A Day for Artists, Art Students and Art Educators.
On November 21, 2009, The Contemporary Museum in Makiki Heights welcomes all to enjoy Education Day with a visit to the galleries, docent-led tours, access to the museum library and special programs, such as Portfolio Preparation and a TeachersÕ Workshop. Free admission to the museum will be offered to all students, faculty and staff with school ID.
- 11/4/2009 - Holiday Parties At Arts District Galleries
Fabulous Art Galleries and exotic venues in the Arts District (Downtown/Chinatown) are open for distinctive & elegant private Holiday Parties, catered to your taste from the fabulous Restaurants and Wine stores in the Arts District at prices you can afford.
- 11/4/2009 - Patrick Ching November 2009 News
One of Hawaii's well known nature artist
- 11/4/2009 - Tech In The City Honolulu Will Feature New 4g WiMax Sneak Peek
This new super fast wireless internet network from CLEAR will be available 12/1/2009. Check it out at the ART BOARD 11/6/2009
- 11/6/2009 - FRESH MALASSADAS!
TAG - The Actors' Group will be selling freshly made Malassadas from Agnes' Portuguese Bake Shop in the Chinatown Courtyard this First Friday, Nov 6th from 5:30 pm to 9 pm. We are directly across the street from Little Village Noodle House on Smith Street.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook