First Friday Hawaii Art Gallery Walk
- Al Hogue (808) 741-0729
Modern Master of Light. My painting technique, and my philosophy, can be described in one word - light. The Old Renaissance Masters, like Da Vinci and Rembrandt, recognized that light is the reflection of nature, of life itself.
- Ana Monarrez - La Cutie Fotos - Photographer 210-362-0275
Freelance, Nightlife & Event Photographer. * Nightlife Photographer * Event/Party Photographer * Portraits/Portfolios & Other Photography Services Has coupon!!
- Andrew Miller - North Shore Cartoon 808 354 1144
Drew ("Andrew Miller") Toonz is an artist and animator living on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. For over a decade, Drew has been painting murals for the Triple Crown of Surfing, including the prestigious Pipeline Masters event. Featured at SOHO 7/1/2011
- Anita Benson 808-352-4023
Winner of numerous awards for her contemporary, colorful work. Has coupon!!
- Anthony Randall 808 398 1863
2008 President of Association of Hawaii Artist and an artist of Hawaiiana photos, paintings and textle designs.
- Arlene G. Woo 808-554-8500
Mixed media from realistic to abstract. Woo's color theory under the tutelage of Gloria Foss and her instruction with Lau Chun in oils evoked a love of color and free moving brushwork.
- Art by Winette (808) 927-6473
Winette has been oil painting since elementary with a lifelong love of painting, drawing, photography and interior decorating but her true passion has always been in oil painting. Her works are rich in color, concentrating most on dreamy landscapes, swimming koi's and the beautiful cherry blossom tree.
- Arthur Ellsworth Nelander 808 256-6606
Paintings, Digital Fine Art, Works on Paper and Ceramic Sculpture
- Artwork By Kate 808-732-0059
Kate Wagner's artwork clearly demonstrate a high level of detail that be easily appreciated by art enthusiasts.
- Artwork VonStaub - Paul Staub 808-393-6144
Exciting up and coming new artist! works in stone, wood, photographt and painting. View his artwork 10/2/2009 @ Chinatown Courtyard
- Bayly Buck Photography (808) 927-5021
Bayly Buck provides an array services including corporate head shots, architecture photography, glamour, product, and landscape photography. When he isn't out on assignment you can catch him all around the islands shooting photos of the surf and exploring the many landscapes.
- Beyond Borders Images - Minako Ishii' Photography 808-227-7760
Beyond Borders Images provide photographs with various aspects of different cultures and styles of living. Featured 5/2/2008 at Chinatown Courtyard.
- billsoPHOTO - Photographs by Bill Sodeman 808-227-3512
Oahu artistic landscape and building photography
- Candace D. Fenander 808-235-5406
Watercolor and pastel paintings, land and seascapes, animals and florals
- Carolina Medina-Dupaix - Musings of an Artful Mind
Exhibit of imagery and writing by artist Carolina Medina-Dupaix
- Chanel Tanaka (808)387-1952
Asian Influenced Silohuette Style Artist. The artwork features a contemporary Asian silohuette style. Inspired by traditional Japanese Geisha and Samurai, her paintings embody Japanese, lifestyle, culture and architecture.
- Charlene Hughes - Quilting & Fiber Arts
Charlene Hughes began quilting in the 1970's, when only one person on the entire island Maui taught the subject. A master quilter.
- Christy Fujii 808-585-8810
Each of her painting reflects her imagination, here talent and her love of art.
- Colleen Wilcox Art
Colleen Malia Wilcox is an artist living in Honolulu, Hawaii. She creates acrylic on canvas paintings, as well as designs for surfboards and accessories.
- Daniel Morris - The Painted Ladies Collection 808 620 3608
Local Artist's Collection On Display at Ong King.
- Darla Smith - Aloha Island Baby Photography 808-341-2219
Darla Smith is Hawai'i's leading professional newborn baby photographer, dedicated to capturing the beauty and diverse cultures present in the Hawaiian islands.
- De Pa Artworks by Artist Deb Painchaud 8085731544
De Pa Art features hand painted silk dress, jackets, and purses, visit her web page to latest additions to her line of WEARABLE ART
- Deanna Lieux - Fishtitious! 702-810-1416
Beautifully crafted glazed clay fish by Deanna Lieux.
- Deborah Wilson, Fine Art (808)222-6419
Her paintings are a commentary on the beauty and complexity of nature, rather than a realistic representational recording.
- Dennis Mathewson of Cosmic Airbrush 808 531-8833
Creative Island style fine art and custom painting on motorcycle and autos
- DigiToons Hawaii - Digital Cartoon Drawings 808-203-4221
DigiToons Hawaii - Digital Cartoon Drawings for your party or event! *Digital Caricature Drawings in 10min for your party or event! Universal Studios & Tokyo Disneyland Artist.
- Dover and Raven Abrams 808 339 2512
Dover Abrams hails from L.A, his untrained hand produces highly original work. His flow of colors creates a memorable experience. Dover is an emerging talent in the Los Angeles art scene. Featured at Arts at Marks Garage for the month and July 2013
Eddie Davis (808) 222-1121
The combination of action and serenity provided in his paintings gives the viewer a unique experience of being part of something truly beautiful and spectacular.
- Edwar Eshak Fine Art 808-382-9827
Edwar Fine Art @ The Art Board 11/2/2007
- Fe Bailey - Artist
Art Featured at At Madre Chocolate May 5, 2017 - Fe Bailey is an independent filmmaker and artist. Born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, she lived 7 years in San Francisco and the Bay Area and then moved to Oahu where she has lived for the last 6 years. Fe has been immersed in the film industry for over 15 years with a successful trajectory that began in her mother land and continues in the Pacific. Fe's projects range from tv commercials to feature films, short films, documentaries, corporate videos and more.
- Frank Oliva 808-263-8223
Colorist and painter. His aboriginal series of paintings on furniture and canvas is unique. Hundreds of bursting color "dots" bubble on the surface.
- Garry Palm - watercolors 808-626-1528
One of Hawaii's most sought after artists. A unique and exacting style of watercolor.
- George Kaiwi Kreations 808-841-3818
Native Hawaiian Seascape Artist. Oil Paintings that capture the tranquility and charm that makes Hawai?i unique a veritable heaven on earth. Has coupon!!
- Gyotaku by Naoki 808 234 6555
Hawaiian Fish Print originals and reproductions and hand crafted solid koa wood frames.
- Hank Taufaasau (808) 526-1410
Taufaasau is regarded primarily for his bold renderings of Polynesian people.
- Heather's Art 808-779-9551
Her work is known for both its playfulness and it's whimsical qualities.
- Ivan Krillzarin - Galaxy 8 Art 808 293-7052
Ivan's original paintings convey themes reflecting unique inner/outer space-age visions
- James Anshutz Photography 808.561.6727
Photographic Manipulation and Extemporaneous Portraiture.
- Janice Robinson (808) 292-7831
Award winner with the Hawaii Watercolor Society
- Jeff Pagay Fine Art 808-225-1161
Versatile Artist Jeff Pagay Paints on canvas out on location and in studio
- Joan Pabst Dubanoski - Pacific Isle Image 808 254-3379
The patterns in nature and the relation of color to these patterns are fascinating to explore... I seek to release the beauty of these patterns through digital imaging.
- Joanne Barratt- Island Style Images 808-545-5050
Contemporary Children's Portrait Photography
- John Henry Nichols 808-478-8974
Enjoy is the result of almost 50 years of jazz life, wide travels, inspirations from meeting many of my musical heros. Has coupon!!
- Kahi Ching Art Studio 808-561-1032
Painting, woodwork and bonsai fine art from Hawaiian artist Kahi Ching. With an entrepreneurial attitude and over 30 years as an artist, he created Kahi Gallery (2006), an extension of his own artistic and technical vision, a place where he can be an artist full time.
- Kat Reeder - The Art of Kat Reeder 786 4174588
One of Hawaii's rising stars in the field of illustration. Kat's work features modern pin-up style lovelies with an exotic retro twist.
- Kimberly Howsley - Aloha Tuscany Art Studio 808-341-3740
Leaving one home for the other, and looking down from a window on the jet plane, I see my land and my ocean drift away.
- Kristen Olson Fine Art (808) 469-2092
Her work is best described as a poetic blend of contemporary impressionism and representational art. Internationally recognized, Kristen's artwork appears in both private and corporate collections.
- Lanikai Sugar Co. - Susan Benay 808-282-3090
The Largest Distributor of Matted Photographs featuring Scenes of Hawaii! @ The Art Board 11/2/2007
- Laura Isola - Namanaloa 808 - 428-6027
Art photography for paradise interiors living hawaiian nature prints on canvas. Featured @ Oahu Arts Center at Cafe Che Pasta 5/1/2009
- Lynn Sien Designs 415-827-3839
Beautiful handcrafted and unique jewelry.
- Marcie Myrick Studios 8083338384
- Maurice Hutchinson - Hutch (808) 271-9230
Digital Fine Art derived from pencil drawings and sketches. A unique art style reflecting the multi-cultural heritage and experiences of the artist.
- Michele Rosenblum 808-348-6762
Michele Cartier Designs. Glass, fine silver, poured panels, metalsmithing. Featured at Hawaii Craftsmen window at Arts at Marks Garage for the month and July 2011
- Michelle Wynn Fine Art & Illustration 808-341-8438
Hawaiian art, landscapes, seascapes, portraits, still life, and much more. Acrylics, charcoals, pastels. Michelle accepts commissions. She also vends at popular shows around the island.
- Mike Ang - MAFotoGrafix 808.387.8899
He is a member of the Professional Photographers of America, and in 2008 was the Vice President of the Professional Photographers of Hawai'i. Featured at OTTO CAKE 7/1/2011
- Minghui Chen Photography 808-295-1429
Fine art, sport and wedding photographer. He photographs everything from the simplest to the most complicated, from the most tranquil to the most exciting. Viewers can always find a bit of themselves in his works.
- Nick Black Art 808-391-6258
The art of Nicholas Black captures the lifestyle and authentic spirit of the Hawaiian culture. View his artwork 4/5/2013 @ Andrew Rose Gallery/A>
- Nilma Hunter Creations 808 780 6595
Handcrafted Earth Friendly Jewelry. Featured 8/5/2011 at Chinatown Courtyard.
- Original Watercolors by Sue Roach (808) 247-8083
Windward Watercolor Artist, specializing in still life paintings of glass balls. You can view Sue's artwork and meet Sue @ Louis Pohl Gallery 10/1/2010
- Patrick Ching - Naturally Hawaiian Gallery 808-259-5354
Welcome to our little corner of paradise. Leave your slippas at the door, come in and visit for a while. Art instruction Video / DVD Pre-Release Sale - 50% Off Viw latest image release " Red Tails Over Red Tails Over Moku’ae’ae" Has coupon!!
- Robert Emerald Shappy - Emerald's Art Designs/Artist 808-954-1925
Murals, Themed Rooms, Portraits, Art and Airbrush Lessons,Residential and Business, 3D Art.
- Russell M. Davidson Fine Art (808) 949-3935
Russell Davidson offers up a new color theory. His paintings glow through deep layers. He describes them as a conflict of complimentary colors that are in harmony.
- Sayoko Libby 808-896-2755
Expressionism art. Art with feelings
- Sean Doyle 612 462-0557
Sean's Doyle's hands have molded some of nature's hardest elements into magnificant organic shapes.
- Simply Baby Photography by Lisa Hoang 808-234-5100
Fine art newborn, baby and maternity portraiture Has coupon!!
- Slater Robinson Photography 1-888-613-7772
Professional Photographer. 17 years in the photography industry. Slater spends a lot of his time photographing aspiring as well as working models,& Celebrities, updating portfolios and testing for some of the local agencies.
- Squier Art by Shana Squier (808) 779 6127
Enjoys using her current emotions to aid in the physical and artistic approach to painting.
- Sundly Arts by Christine Sundly 715-309-8849
Christine's work provides the ideal blend of analytical, spiritual and creator power, that propels us into her dramatic world, Fine and Graphic Arts: Commission and Sales.
- Susan Brooks / Arts of Paradise Gallery 808 927-0452
28 years of ART experience in Hawaii. Specializing in watercolors, acrylic, oils, pastel, clay, jewelry, sculpture, reproductions and wearable art. Personalized Daily Art Classes to fit your ability & needs. Murals available upon request.
- Susan Cardenas Water Colors 808-247-3003
Hawaii Water Color Artist and Instructor. Susan's art can be seen at galleries and shops here on Oahu as well as in private collections throughout the world.
- Susan Rogers-Aregger 808-395-4702
Collage Artist & Teacher - Inspiration for my creations is a Hawaii I have experienced, having lived here for over 30 years. The sunsets (napo'o ana o ka'la), the ocean (moana), the land ('aina), the legends.
- Todd Schrocat's Art 808-382-4680
The colorful and uniquely inspired visions of Todd Schroeder's Art. Featured in Chinatown Courtyard-3/7/2008
- Tom Tomita - Studio Tomita 808-737-3753
Inspired by the beauty of the islands he began painting watercolor stills of trees, flowers, tropical fishes and Hawaiian landscapes. He also does human and pet commissioned portraits. He teaches private and group water color classes. FEATURED at Cafe Che Pasta 8/6/2010
- Warren Stenberg, fine artist 808 262-8306
Fine artist. In 1992, kama'aina Warren Stenberg began a new fine-art painting career following early retirement from years of graphic arts, printing and advertising work.
- Watercolors by Linda Bachrach 808-926-9178
Hawaii Watercolor Society artist who loves to paint cats and dogs in an imaginative style. Linda Bachrach's art can be viewed at Cafe Joy at 1028 Nu'uanu St. At Louis Pohl Gallery 10/3/2014
- Mark N. Brown 808-227-1710
Mark Brown is an award Winning Plein Air painter and UH instructor whose popular paintings of Hawaii can be seen in galleries islandwide and on the walls of celebrities and well known hotels, restaurants and state and city agencies.
Bert Wong of Hawaiian MetalWorks (808) 781-9496
Welding Services are offered for all types of welding. I have helped customers design and fabricate everything from gate repair to making custom rudder brackets for kayaks. FEATURED at Chinatown Courtyard 7/2/20109 Has coupon!!
- Diana Zempel - Hawaiian Paradise Designs 808-967-8206
Featuring creative gift ideas, as well as unique, one-of-a-kind collector/gallery works of art. @ Chinatown Courtyard
- Elise Rosica - SpyderFlash Productions 808-294-1917
- Erin McCullough 808 291 2269
Why create art? Because I must. sculpture, printmaking, and watercolor but oil painting is my preferred medium. Check out Erin's Artwork at the Aloha Tower Marketplace - Aloha Lounge 10/1/2010.
- Jeff Gere, Storyteller (808) 737-1774
Jeff Gere is a master storyteller. He blends talents as painter, puppeteer, mime, teacher, and director into a performance style, which has electrified audiences of every age throughout Hawaii and the mainland for two decades.
- Ken Posney Photography 808-346-2495
Professional wedding and portrait photography for the Hawaiian Islands.
- Rodrigo E. Villarroel 808-349-7692
Artist and Children Book Creator. Featured at Sustainable Art at Hooser Campaign Headquarters 5/7/2010
- Sande Robert
My abstract paintings are a more personal exploration which give me a unique opportunity to break down the elemental aspects of a subject, allowing light, color, shape, and balance to become flexible. Featured at Sustainable Art at Hooser Campaign Headquarters 5/7/2010
Support this FREE Site-Mention that you heard about this on www.firstfridayhawaii.com.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?